One of my students wrote me a list of story ideas. Here they are:
- A girl turns into an animal. She becomes vegan when she’s human again.
- Time freezes then a General of the War moves people so that his side wins.
- High School Basketball game but they all have telekinesis.
- In the Civil War era, the battle from the spectators’ perspective. (There’s an additional note in parentheses that “people used to watch the battle.”)
- Lawyer and Doctors switch bodies for the day.
- Mom and Dad switch bodies.
- On Halloween, everyone who dresses up becomes their costume.
- One day, walls start talking and tell all about what’s going on in jail.
- Utopian society and there’s a Government meeting about what color the university should be.
On the back of the page is one last idea:
- All the founding fathers resurrect and go to war.